The Maine Red Claws Foundation is a registered nonprofit charitable organization, affiliated with the Maine Red Claws. The goal of the foundation is to provide support for Maine communities through various efforts.
Recent Maine Red Claws Foundation charitable efforts include:
- Maine Red Cause grant program
- Support of the Maine Academy of Modern Music “The Kids Are Alright” Summer Concert Series
- NextGen High 5 Scholarship Program
- Support for the Hall-Dale gymnasium renovation
- Presumpscot St. playground renovation
- Kennedy Park basketball court renovation
Proceeds from the “Lobster Pot Toss” – sponsored by Maine Woolens – and the Crusher Open Golf Tournament both benefit the Maine Red Claws Foundation.
For more information regarding the Maine Red Claws Foundation, please contact Stacey Ryan at email@example.com