The right to vote is a fundamental principle of our democracy. The leaders we elect make decisions that affect our daily lives.
Elections are our chance to stand up for what matters most to us and to have an impact on the issues that influence us, our communities, our families and our future. When more Americans can participate in our elections, the outcome better reflects who we are as a country.
- Aug. 18: Absentee Ballot by Mail Request through Online Portal Started
- Oct. 12: In-person Absentee Voting Begins
- Oct. 29: In-person Absentee Voting Ends
- Oct. 29: Deadline to Request Absentee Ballot
- Nov. 3: Election Day – In-person voting